Letter to My Pair: Random Thoughts

The last relationship I had was in 2009 and while I am waiting for God's best I have been secretly writing letters
to the Lord and to him by calling him 'my pair'. Here is one account I want to share dated on December 25, 2011:
Pair, 
I miss you... When will I see you? hmmm... When will we meet? Most of the time I get excited whenever I imagine memories of you. I can't control the thoughts of you. 
I'd imagine how your family be like on the first time you'll introduce them to me. I'd imagine how my family welcome you from the door with giggles and cheers. 
I'd imagine you standing by the door, knocking for mercy because we had a fight. haha! I'd imagine you on our first date. I'd imagine you on how game you are whenever I shop for clothes and even play with fashion. 
I'd imagine you in times like these, that we're both doing Christmas shopping for our family and I'm so particular on how the gifts would look. 
I'd imagine your melting smile as you see me helping random strangers at McDonald's. I'd imagine you irritated with my comments while watching a film. 
I'd imagine you on my side through the tide. I'd imagine you embracing me in the morning before getting up for work. I'd imagine you asking me for a dance in the middle of my temper. haha! Oh those puppy eyes that I can't resist. 
Oh I don't know. Thinking of you keeps me awake! :) As I wait for you, I know I shouldn't rush things. I'm a girl who can be merry with little things. I can find joy in everything presented to me: tangible or not. It'll be odd (but I love it) if you'd love me because of my silence. I miss you so much my other pair. You are worth the wait. <3

Comments

Popular Posts